Well, what a nice surprise! I received this Beautiful Blogger Award from Cher, a fellow Sassy DT member (you can check out her beautiful work here!)
So, as a recipient, I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself. Here goes...
1. I'm a homebody... Although I love to travel, I love to be at home! (I know, paradoxal, that's me! ;) I love nothing better than being in my comfy flannel pj bottoms and a hoodie, surfing on my laptop on the couch with my old kitty sleeping on my legs!
2. Although I don't like to drive, I've driven across the country twice, in my little pickup truck, from St. John's, Newfoundland to Whitehorse, Yukon, then the second time from Fairbanks, Alaska to Montreal, Quebec. The first time, I hadn't driven since getting my license 9 years before, and had NEVER driven a stick shift... I learned fast!
3. I've had up to 7 cats at the same time (never thought I'd do that, even though I'm a bona fide crazy cat lady!). Three of them were outdoor cats though (a mamma and her two kittens) that I tamed, had spayed and took care of. They're spoiled rotten now, are never far away from the backyard. Why would they, with an insulated shelter and heated water bowl for the winter, several comfy cat beds in a windproof area near the house...
4. I love everything chocolate!! It's a family thing on my dad's side of the family... (that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it! ;)
5. I found a new love for flowers last summer when we landscaped our little tiny yard! I found it was a bit like patterned paper... I just couldn't help myself when I went to the store, and would come back with a few more different varieties of flowers to plant... There was always a little spot for them somewhere!
6. I have a thing for Christmas ornaments! I collect them from everywhere I travel. I love putting up my Christmas tree (I do it early) and finding a spot for each of them. I love looking at my tree and remembering all the different places I visited!
7. I'm a master procrastinator... ugh!!! Right now, I should be working on my piles of corrections and report cards that are due soon! But I'll probably go scrapping when I'm done here instead! ;)
Well, there you have it, a little insight into me! I'm supposed to forward this award to 7 other people, but I'm not very big with forwarding things, so I'll skip that part for now. Don't forget to come back Sunday for my 2nd reveal at Sassy Lil' Sketches! Also just a few more days if you want a chance to win my flowery RAK by completing the first sketch! (Check out the details here.)
See you soon!