Another sketch!

Yep, another sketch is posted on Sassy Lil' Sketches! It's a great multi-photo sketch. Go check out what this week's DT did with it!



I'm finally done with my report cards, so hopefully I can go back and play in my scraproom soon! I don't have anything new to share yet, but here are my latest LOs. They're both 2nd pages (companion pages) that I finally managed to complete. I have this tendency to make "false" double LOs... I make the first page (usually for a challenge of some sort), then I end up waiting and waiting before making the 2nd page that goes with it. They're not really double LOs, it's more like having 2 single page LOs that somewhat match! I've been notoriously bad about neglecting my 2nd pages (I think the record is 3 years!!!) These two haven't waited that long!

This was page 1 of Bodnant Garden, in Wales. I made it last October; it was loosely based on a sketch by
Nicole Nowosad.



I did this 2nd page during March break, based on the Feb. 28th
Sassy sketch.



I love that little picture of the birdie! I had always wanted to see European Robins, and I finally got my chance last summer in the UK. They are just so cute! (American) Robins are one of my favorite birds, so this was a real treat! Oh, and by the way, I was excited to see my first robin of the year driving up to school this morning!

My second companion page was made to go with the one I made for the DT application to Sassy Lil' Sketches. It was the pretty and colorful town of Portree, on the Isle of Skye, in Scotland. I just flipped
Cherie Averill's sketch for the 2nd page.





Well, that's it for now. Hopefully I'll have a new LO soon. I'm itching to go clear my desk and scrap now that all the corrections and report cards are done! :)

If you participated in the "Going Green Blog Hop", they should be announcing the winner soon!

Talk to you later!

3 Response to "Another sketch!"

  1. ~Holly~ Says:

    LOVE your 2 page layouts! They are both so pretty!!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors on the 2nd one! Great work!

  2. Chantal B Says:

    Great 2pagers!! I'm glad you managed to get those done before 2014!! HA! (and congrats on the report cards... :) )

  3. Allison Rankin Says:

    Wow...both sets are stunning but I so envy your hand with the yellow on the second set. Drool!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails