Sunday Sketch!

A new sketch is up today at Sassy Lil' Sketches ! Go check out the lovely creations by this week's DT! Hope you play along too!



Have a good Sunday! Hope you get some scrappy time in!

P.S. Did you remember to turn your lights/appliances off last night between 8:30 and 9:30 for Earth Hour?

3 Response to "Sunday Sketch!"

  1. Issa Virtucio-Lucido Says:

    i love your multi-photo pages! wish to thank you for joining the bounce at CS!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Congrats on winning the class! Thank you for participating in the P K Glitz blog hop. The winners of the prizes will be announced on Tuesday :)

  3. Chantal B Says:

    This is a great sketch!! I sooo wish I had my mojo back :( (and yes, we did turn off the lights and appliances on earth hour - actually, we turned them off from 7PM to 10PM! YAY!!)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails