Two New Layouts!

Two weeks ago, I saw my favorite singer in a show in a small venue. We were sitting in the front row, right in front of him. After the show, I got to meet him and have my picture taken with him! I've been a fan for almost 30 years, so it was very exciting!

Here's one LO about it, showing the venue (it was at the zoo!!) and how close to the little stage we were. All the papers are MME. It's based on a sketch by Stacey Lokovic at Inspired to Scrap. Here's the sketch, which I rotated to fit my pictures, and the LO.


The other LO is about my meeting him, and is based on a sketch by Cherie Averill.


Hope you had a great weekend! Mine is still not over, I'm going to see another show with my fav' singer tonight!

Happy scrapping!

Martine


2 Response to "Two New Layouts!"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    Great layouts, Martine!
    And how fun that you were able to meet him :)
    Now if only I could meet Bono (lol)

  2. Debbie P Says:

    Excellent job! That is really awesome! I love the wood grain pp!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails