Another Let's Get Sketchy Post!


Here's my last "unofficial" layout with Let's Get Sketchy! Here's the sketch.


And here's my layout. I love green... but this is REALLY green! lol! And I used my Sizzix Texture Boutique embossing machine! (I almost never use it... {blush}) The page is about the Cape Henry lighthouses near Virginia Beach. The one on the right was built in 1792 and is the oldest one in the States. We climbed up it, and could have a view of the "new" lighthouse (the black and white one) which was built in 1881.



Hope you go check the DT reveal here and join in with your own creation. You could win a prize!

Happy scrapping!

Martine

7 Response to "Another Let's Get Sketchy Post!"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    Great take!
    And a great sketch.
    I need to save that one :)

  2. Carla Says:

    Great job with the sketch! Love the textured scalloped border! Draws your eye to the photos :-)

  3. Lynn Says:

    Love the background..it just makes your layout pop! So pretty!

  4. Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez Says:

    I just love the layers and the flower clusters. Wonderful!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

  5. Debbie P Says:

    Lovely layout and I love your photos! Love it!

  6. Nikki Love Says:

    Saw your awesome take and made me want to try my luck. Thanks so much for sharing and please come visit me on my blog too ;) Joining yours now :D

  7. Unknown Says:

    Fabulous take on the sketch, so glad you played along !

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails