My Featured Layouts!


Recently, I've had two layouts featured on two blogs. The first one is my "Escape" layout which was featured on Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. Then my "Tea at Biltmore" page was picked in the top 5 over at C'est Magnifique Kits for their August sketch challenge. What a surprise!

Now that I'm back to work at school, I have less time to scrap, but I still have one layout to share with you today. It's called "Dreaming of Antarctica" and was done for one of the "escape" challenges at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. It's based on this fabulous sketch by Julie Bonner, for Noel Mignon.



I used some very old paper on this one! The chipboard snowflakes were painted white. I then put a coat of Diamond Glaze and sprinkled some Diamond Dust on top for a glittery effect.



Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrapping!

Martine

1 Response to "My Featured Layouts!"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    So glad you are joining in over at SFTIO!
    I always love seeing your layouts in the gallery.
    And this is one of my favorites!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails