Escape!

That's the theme at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out for August. The first challenge this month was to scrap about how we sometimes wish we could disappear somewhere and just escape from it all!

The title of my layout means "Escape". The picture is from the incredible beach of Cayo Ensenachos in Cuba, where we went in 2011. I wouldn't mind escaping there a few more times! lol! The picture flips open to reveal some journaling. I kept embellishments to a minimum. My layout is based on a sketch from Let's Capture These Sketches.


Hope you can "escape" and join in the fun at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out!

Martine

3 Response to "Escape!"

  1. Debbie P Says:

    What an awesome photo! The layout is gorgeous!

  2. Mary Jo Says:

    I love this, Martine!
    Left you some praise at the SFTIO gallery :)

  3. Toni Herron Says:

    Wow, LOVE this layout!
    LOVE the colours and the basics of it all...

    Out Scrapped yourself once again! :)

    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails