Sketches in Thyme and a Heritage Page!

Sketches in Thyme is having a DT call! They have a blog which offers weekly sketch challenges... and you know how much I love sketches! This is the sketch we had to work with for the call.



I adapted it quite a bit for these two beautiful photos of my grandmother when she was young. (My uncle lent me a bunch of old photos I had never seen before. I'll be scanning like crazy! And you might be seeing several heritage pages in the future!) I used her own beautiful old paper doilies on the layout. Fussy cut some Webster's Pages paper (which I have and love but never use!) and used some sanded Core'dinations cardstock as the base. I'm pretty happy about how it turned out. I'm sure my dad will love it!



I don't know if I'll make the team or not, but one way or the other, I'm really happy I got this layout done!

Hope you're having a creative weekend!

Martine

1 Response to "Sketches in Thyme and a Heritage Page!"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    What a pretty layout!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails