Sketch~N~Scrap #11


Hi there!

Just a quick post to share the layout I did for Sketch~N~Scrap. Here's the sketch. I love multi-pic sketches!


 And here's what I did. It's the "Unter Den Linden", a long boulevard in Berlin lined with linden trees. At night, in December, it was all lit and beautiful! It ends with the Bradenburg Gate, which was magestic! I used a mix of papers for this one: Crate Paper, Basic Grey, Pink Paislee and DCWV.


That's it for now. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Martine

4 Response to "Sketch~N~Scrap #11"

  1. Kelly Says:

    Gorgeous take on the sketch Martine!! Those beautiful papers really highlight the gorgeous photos! Thanks so much for playing along at Sketch N Scrap! :)

  2. Betsy B. Says:

    Great LO!!! I love the swirls!

  3. Lisa in Texas Says:

    What beautiful pictures! Looks like a lovely place to visit! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch N Scrap!

  4. Raechelle Bellus Says:

    a beautiful layout! Love the colors and gorogeous photos!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails