Christmas in July!


Well I don't know about you, but it sure has been hot here lately! To put myself in a wintery mood, I scrapped pictures of my trip to the Christmas markets in Germany last December. This page is about the market in Dresden. It's based on this sketch by Ashley Horton, which I rotated to fit my landscape pictures. I used Basic Grey's Nordic Holiday collection. I did the page for a chipboard challenge over at My Scraps and More. I inked a chipboard snowflake, then added Diamond Glaze and a rhinestone in the middle.





That's it for now! Hope you're keeping cool!

Martine

1 Response to "Christmas in July!"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    I love that sketch, and I LOVE how you rotated it!
    Fabulous layout!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails