Challenge #61 at Scrap Your Crap!

Hi!

It's up! Challenge #61 at
Scrap Your Crap, that is! This month's challenge is all about mixing the old with the new. We all have paper and product that we've been hoarding, don't we? Well the challenge is to use 50% of your oldest stash and 50% of your newest products!

Here's my layout. The title means "On the Christmas Market Trail". I used:
  • new for me (not always the latest collections, but my latest purchases): papers (MME Lost & Found Christmas); felt gingerbread man (Favorite Findings); poinsettia (The Girls Paperie); Christmas brad (BoBunny); glitter cut border (Fancy Pants)

  • old: gold bling (Forever in Time); alphas (Jenni Bowlin, American Crafts, Forever in Time)

  • oldest (2005!): Christmas postage stamp stickers (Pebbles Inc.); Christmas ornament sticker (for the letter "o") (Jolee's)




So come on! Let's see yours! Don't forget to share it here so we can have a look and leave you some love!



Happy scrapping!



Martine

2 Response to "Challenge #61 at Scrap Your Crap!"

  1. Penny Says:

    Wow, thanks for the head's up! Love Penny

  2. Penny Says:

    Great job on this layout, the SYC site has given me a ton of inspiration, and you girls have been really great about keeping me encouraged! Love you gals for that! Love Penny

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails