A New Layout and Some News!

Hi!

I made this layout for a challenge at
WeScrap for their Fabulous Fall Contest (the one where the grand prize is a Vagabond machine! what are you waiting for? go sign in here, it's not too late! there are always new ways to win some ballots!)

It was an "All About You" challenge. It's based on this sketch by
Sassy Lil' Sketches. My title is "Beach Girl?" because I think I'm starting to like the beach, even though I've always said that I'm not a beach girl! The pictures were taken this summer at Ogunquit Beach, in Maine.




Don't forget that you have four more days to participate in the
Sassy Lil' Send Off! You have eight sketches to choose from, and eight chances to win one of those wonderful Sassy Lil' Sketches e-book!

And my news... I am a "Queen of Crap"! lol! I'm going to be part of a new DT called "
Scrap Your Crap"! (How appropriate is that for me, with my overflowing scrap room! ;) I love their blinkie! ha ha!


There will be one challenge a month, starting in November, on the 15th of every month. I hope you'll join us and see what Greta and Kim have up their sleeves for you! And go check out the rest of the DT! Lots of talent over there!!


Happy scrapping!

Martine

1 Response to "A New Layout and Some News!"

  1. Sparkly Pink Star Says:

    love this! so pretty...love the pinks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails