My Last Sassy Reveal!

I'm a bit sad to share today my last reveal with Sassy Lil' Sketches... As always, we had a great sketch from Cherie to play with!


Here's my layout. It's the Conservatory in Seattle's Volunteer Park. It's this amazingly beautiful victorian glass house, with all sorts of gorgeous plants inside, from orchids to cactus and palm trees!


To switch up the sketch, I made a large, square mosaic of photos (with Picasa) instead of using four square pictures. I also put the title up top, changed the position of some of the embellies, and wrote my journaling around the page to make it fit.

I hope you play along with us this month! It's your last chance! And don't forget that there will be 8
Sassy Lil' Sketches e-books up for grabs! Don't let that chance get away!

Happy scrapping!

Martine

2 Response to "My Last Sassy Reveal!"

  1. Cbelair Says:

    Its always sad to say farewell :( Great page though!!

  2. Veena Says:

    Love this layout. This would be perfect for my cats photos. Thanks for sharing your creative idea.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails