Time...

I haven't had time this weekend to scrap much other than my very first assignment for Sassy Lil' Sketches! It took me forever to get it done... I was struggling over little details... I think I was (am!) nervous about my first ever reveal! Especially since I made a LO with colors that I usually don't use very often... So don't forget to head on over next week (February 7th) for Sassy Lil' Sketches' first reveal! They also posted two sketches until the "official" sketch is posted next week. So if you feel creative, go check it out!





And come back here next week for my reveal! :)

1 Response to "Time..."

  1. Chantal B Says:

    Cant wait to see your first reveal! How exiting is that?!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails