Everybody does it...

Well, it seems everybody has a scrap blog these days, so here I am, jumping on the bandwagon! It seems lately I've been buying scrappy stuff more than I've been creating it! Maybe this blog will keep me motivated...

I love to travel and I have no kids, so I mostly scrap my trips. I'm an official cat lady, so I have a few cat layouts sprinkled through there, as well as a few LOs of my family and myself.

Here's one of my layouts, one of my last ones of 2009. It's about my cat Chipper, who turned 17 on December 27th! He's my baby, and has followed me from Alaska, Newfoundland, the Yukon, back to Alaska and now Quebec. It's a LO done for a challenge for Mission Create) and based on a sketch from Inspired Blueprints )




And here's a LO I did from our trip to the UK this past summer. We visited a beautiful lavender farm! This was based on a sketch by Hélène, which can be found here: scrapbooktavie.com/sketch_helene.php .




OK, that's it for my first post! gotta go back to cleaning the scrap room! see ya later!

2 Response to "Everybody does it..."

  1. Chantal Says:

    Wow! Tout un début fulgurant dans le domaine scrap cette année! Un poste au DT, un blog!!! Je vais suivre tout ça de près!

  2. Julie Says:

    Wow, these are both awesome Martine. I am so glad to see you blogging.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails