Simple Sketches 14... a week late!

Ooops! I forgot to post last week's sketch at Simple Sketches! Here it is...


And here's my version. I used some My Mind's Eye papers and did some fussy cutting. I used only a cluster of embellies as I felt that the paper itself was already "decorated"! The title means: "Sleeping in a Real Castle". During our trip to the Netherlands last summer, we found a last minute internet deal to spend the night in this pretty little castle! It was fun!


This week's sketch (#15) is very cool, with two small pictures and a chevron border! It's on my to-do list! Check it out here!


Thanks for stopping by! 

Martine

1 Response to "Simple Sketches 14... a week late!"

  1. Debbie P Says:

    You did an excellent job using the sketch! Love your product choices and those are some lovely photos!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails