Scrapbooking from the Inside Out Online Crop

Hi!

I just want to share a few of the pages I made for the online crop at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. The crop was this past weekend, but we have until Saturday May 26th to upload layouts for the challenges. There are six challenges and I was able to complete them all!

This first layout was for a texture challenge. I used corrugated cardboard (not acid-free, yikes!), cork, a bit of denim, a corduroy brad, a fabric butterfly, some stitching and gesso. It was a fun page to make!


This page was made for a quote challenge. I loved the quote and thought that this picture I took during our trip to the UK in 2009 was perfect for it. The title means "After the Rain". I used a mix of papers for this: Bo Bunny, Crate Paper, Fancy Pants and Making Memories. It was fun to put them all together and have them match! The page is based on a sketch by Becky Fleck at Pagemaps.



This layout was made for a challenge about living in the now. Its very simple, but I like the colors on this one.


Finally, this last one was made for a nostalgia challenge, where we had to think back about our teenage years, and use some sort of memorabilia. I used this old piece of unfinished cross-stitch, which I used to love doing (I still would, but all my free time is spent scrapbooking instead now!). I made the big butterfly with modeling paste, then misted it for the color. It was another fun page to make!


Well, that's it for today. If you have time, you should come on over to Scrapbooking from the Inside Out and play along with a few of the challenges!

Have a scrappy day!

Martine

2 Response to "Scrapbooking from the Inside Out Online Crop"

  1. Mary Jo Says:

    Great pages, Martine!
    Congrats on getting all of the challenges done!
    It has been a fun crop so far :)

  2. CBélair Says:

    Ayoye, ca date pas mal ces dernieres photos.... m'as-tu vu les berniques!!!!!!!!!!!! Super d'avoir ajouté le point de croix!! hmmmm Fantôme de l'Opéra, faudrait bien que je le ré-écoute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails