Two Layouts and a Winner!

Hello!

I have two new layouts to share today that I did for the "Deal or No Deal" contest going on at
WeScrap! Every week we get to pick a suitcase for a unique challenge. For week 1, I had to use 2 cardstocks, 3 papers, ribbon, stamps, journaling spot, ink/pens and nothing else! It was this last part which was hard for me! This is what I came up with, my first experience snorkeling last winter. I stamped the blue ribbon with the fish, as well as all the embellies (I did chalk them for a bit of color...). It's fun to get to use the new "tropical" stamp sets that I bought after our trip to Cuba. (I'm just *slightly* addicted to stamps! lol!)



For the 2nd week, I had to scrap a weakness. Hmmmm... Since I always seem to have a tendency to "see the glass half-empty", I decided to use part of the lyrics of this song ("I can see clearly now the rain is gone...") with this picture of me on the beach, on our last day there. I was truly relaxed! I have a hard time scrapping with vivid colors. Add a white cardstock background, and it's really a challenge for me!



Now, let's see who's the lucky person who'll be getting a free copy of the new
Sassy Lil' Sketches E-book!


The random number generator picked #1, which means that Repositório won! Congrats!! Please contact Cherie at sassylilsketches@gmail.com for your copy of the e-book. Use the subject "Winner of the e-book giveaway" and let her know that you've won the book at my blog.

Don't forget to go check out the
Sassy Lil' Sketches blog today! Since there are five weeks in August, it's a "Sketch Rerun" with two additional sketches that you can work on before September 5th to be in the running for a prize from our sponsors!

Happy scrapping!

Martine

1 Response to "Two Layouts and a Winner!"

  1. Marilia Says:

    Wow! I´m very happy to win the e-book. I'll send the email to you now!
    Thanks so much!!!
    Kisses
    Marilia

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails