Sketch #64 at Let's Capture These Sketches!

Hi there!

Go check out
Let's Capture These Sketches for the latest reveal! This week, we have a multi-pic sketch by Smitha Katti. The challenge is to create a LO about you!

Here's the sketch:



And here's my version. The polka dot strip of paper, as well as the little punched butterflies are from our sponsor,
Bella Blvd. I used lots of different alpha stickers for the title. It's really a challenge for me to work with bright colorful papers!


Go check out the rest of the DT's layouts, and link your creation on the blog
here for your chance at winning a yummy prize from our sponsor, Bella Blvd!


Happy scrapping!

Martine

1 Response to "Sketch #64 at Let's Capture These Sketches!"

  1. Gwendolyn Says:

    How cute is this LO! Very colourful and fun!

    Hugs Gwendolyn

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails